Miss a recent post

Miss a Recent Post?

Valentines Gift for You! Free Printable

After showing you my Valentine Chalkboard last week I  decided to make a file that you could print out if you would like. I am sure someone could figure out how to do this even better but thought I would share my file if you would like to make a quick Valentines - with a beautiful message. A simple frame with this message placed inside would make for a lovely little gift.

If you choose to use this I would love to see your project!



6 comments:

Pam~Simply Nordic said...

Hi Mary, Adorable printable! Love how you always bring things back to the lord in your work! xo Pam

Pondside said...

That's lovely - I wonder what people will do with it.....

On Crooked Creek said...

Mary,
What a lovely gesture!!!
This is totally amazing!!!
Our God is everywhere...if we just look for Him!
Thank you for sharing this beautiful (hidden) message with us, dear friend!!!
Fondly,
Pat

Cathy said...

I love your blog! I just stumbled across it by following a link from pinterest. I love your style. It's very inspiring. I sure wish there were a follow by email option! :)

Cathy ♥

{oc cottage} said...

oh! LOVE this!!

m ^..^

Jenny said...

This is so wonderful, Mary. Love your interpretation here!

Some More Meandering you maybe interested in

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...