Miss a recent post

Miss a Recent Post?

The Greatest Valentines Gift Ever!

The greatest Valentines Gift Ever! 
JESUS

As I packed away Christmas decor this past week (yes, I know it is terribly late to be finally finishing!)  I used several wintery items to make a Valentines buffet tablescape.

Angels I think go well with Valentines and they are "ministering spirits" of Jesus so Pretty Angel Girl stayed in the dining room.
I saw this chalkboard idea on Pinterest sometime back and thought that it would be the perfect Valentine to share with everyone.


For God so LOVED the world (that's me and you!)
 that he gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes on Him
, should not perish but have eternal (that's here right now- not something we get after we die!) LIFE!  John 3:16
I kept my sweet angel wings out for the occasion also.

Eternal Life- it begins the moment we accept Him.
  Life abundantly is another way of explaining it!
It's abundance is in the fullness of Him,
 His love and acceptance of me as His dearly beloved Child!
This post is a perfect time to share that
 this year I am wanting to spend more time with Jesus my Valentine. 

I won't be posting as often (as you can probably tell already!
  It's been since before Christmas since my last update)  but do desire to stay in touch with my precious blog friends.   I do hope you will understand my intermissions and absence from the blog world - I hope this year to be one of simplifying my life more and don't exactly know what that may look like.  You all have become precious to me over the past 5 + years and I do so feel so blessed to have you in my life.  So.... will you still accept me as a wishy washy blogger this next year?

Sharing at
  Tabletop TuesdayA Delightsome Life, 
Whipperberry Valentine's Link Party 
Blissful Whites Wed.   Just Something I Whipped Up     

16 comments:

Salmagundi said...

You're accepted! Hope you can post once in awhile - you are missed! Sally

bj said...

This is so pretty...:)

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Of course you are accepted! You pop in when you can! I love your valentines display, the angel with wings...Adorable! so glad to hear from you!

Carol

Custom Comforts said...

LOVE your post Mary!!! You know I'll be here either via the internet or the old fashioned way of talking on the phone.
Hope you are getting a little bit of the January thaw and enjoying some milder temps as we are.
Looking forward to what you and Jesus get into this year.
Cindy

Adrienne said...

Beautiful post! I love your Valentine's message on the chalkboard and in this post. You are not a wishy-washy blogger, my friend. You are a blogger with a purpose - and a plan!
~Adrienne~

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME/Doublewide Decor said...

Good to hear from you....I pinned the Valentine from John 3:16...haven't seen that before!

On Crooked Creek said...

Mary,
Dear friend, never could you be "wishy ~ washing" dear one!!! This message in your chalkboard is A M A Z I N G!!! I love your change in venue...so keep in touch when you feel the Spirit move you!!! I'll be watching!
Fondly,
Pat

Divine Theatre said...

I loved this post! Just beautiful in every way!

xo

Andie

Carol OurSearsKitHome said...

Mary,
I have missed you! I will continue to look forward to your blog posts as you post them!
Wonderful chalkboard message!

Holly said...

Hi Miss Mary~
I can't remember if I emailed you back or not, but of course it is okay to pass that book along....that is what it is for - to bless someone and it sounds like you know just the person.
xo

Cheryl said...

Beautiful Post ~ I Love the Scripture & the clever way you worked it out.... Hope you get a moment to stop by sometime.
Cheryl

Kathy A Delightsome Life said...

Love this - I'll have to write that on my chalkboard - Jesus is definitely the best gift ever! I do appreciate you sharing with A Return to Loveliness,
Kathy

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

Accept you anyway you are ! Will look forward to when we do hear from you ... (())

Debbie@Debbie-Dabble and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

We will cherish the times that you do get to post and to visit us when you can!!

Hugs,
Deb

Bi Ti said...

What a beautiful tablescape, you are so creative. Thank you for stopping by pret-a-vivre.

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

Oh I am pinning this! I hope you are having as much fun as we are in La Jolla. Sorry to have missed you though. :(

Some More Meandering you maybe interested in

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...