Miss a recent post

Miss a Recent Post?

Elves for Ceekay



Many of you will remember the great time I had with Ceekay from Thinkin of Home when she came out to visit for 5 days in October.
lunch at my house with other bloggers coming to meet Ceekay
 
Well after she went back home from her trip she started a new treatment plan for her ovarian cancer. It has made her terribly sick and she is in the hospital.
 
Laura from Decor to Adore has such a lovely idea to help Ceekay's Spirits during this time.
 
 
Laura states "At this luncheon Ceekay said she wished that there was a Make A Wish foundation for adults. Its her heartfelt desire to take her small family to Disneyland. As you know medical care is expensive. So while a visit to the happiest place on earth may seem like such a small thing, I know that her budget does not allow for such things"
 
So she came up with Elves for Ceekay- proceeds of the sales will go to buy tickets for Ceekay's family to go to Disneyland.  There are also others that have joined the bandwagon with items they are making that the proceeds are going for this fun idea.  You can also just donate by a link that sweet Marty from A Stroll Thru Life has on the sidebar of her blog.
 
Please go  to the above links and find out more information and see what you can do to help Ceekay get her MIckey Mouse ears at Disneyland.  I know with all the generosity around Blogland this will happen for Ceekay and her family!

12 comments:

Ido said...

I hope Ceekay gets well soon, will check those links and pray for her.
XXX
Ido

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Mary, My thoughts and prayers are with Ceekay constantly. I too placed a post with link to Laura's post and ordered a sweet elve too.

Just saw gorgeous you on Carol's post and your fun visit with her and fun in her booth. Isn't she the best. Just love her and her wonderful blog too.

God Bless you dear friend and sending best wishes your way for a special Thanksgiving.

Hugs, CM

Shelia said...

Ceekay is in my prayers and I've bought a little elf from Laura to help.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia :)

marty (A Stroll Thru Life) said...

Oh you are such a doll. Thanks tons for spreading the word. Love you. Hugs, Marty

Debby said...

I don't know her but she must be a special lady. Prayers for her and I purchased an angel. Hope she gets her ears.

Perfectly Printed said...

Laura sure came up with a great idea to help Ceekay!! I will check her blog! I am a new follower!!

chris

White Weathered Hutch, said...

Oh what a terrible disease. My heart goes out to her and her family.

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Hi I just came to see if you knew about Ceekay, I knew you had just had her as a visitor, It's wonderful what Laura is doing, I told her to keep in mind that I was on the ground here in Orlando if I could do anything on my end

Carol

ArtMuseDog and Carol said...

What a wonderful idea for you friend ~ wonder if you have put it on G+, Twitter or FB? ~ spread the word ~ (A Creative Harbor) ^_^

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

Oh Mary,

My heart is full. I have just 10 elves left to sell. :)

Thank you my friend.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Leann said...

I've never met her but have gotten to know her by her blog. Great idea!

Happy Thanksgiving!
Leann

June said...

What a wonderful,wonderful thing to do for our Ceekay Mary. I have been praying for our dear friend.

WIshing you a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family!
hugs...

Some More Meandering you maybe interested in

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...