Miss a recent post

Miss a Recent Post?

Surprises at My Door!

Don't you just love a surprise??! 
And especially when it comes to your door- oh so fun! 
Saturday was my birthday and lo and behold
my lil sis, Mo, had this lovely bouquet delivered to my door!


Just a little bit before my Sweet William came through the door with these-
He knows I love arranging flowers so bought the do it yourself bouquet!
Love this silver basket full of fresh flowers. 
It was a past birthday gift I bought with birthday money from Bill's folks!
A card from them was also received with more play money! 
Yeah!
I had the best time Wednesday going on my Harley trike trek with Lucresha through the mountains. 
I have somehow misplaced where the memory card is with the pics on it but will
post pictures as soon as I find it!!

Another sweet surprise came a few weeks ago from one of the sweetest and most
creative blogs I know.  
Elizabeth over at Creative Breathing sent a 
little gift my way that she had, of course created! 
Just look at this little pink duck-
Is it not the cutest thing!!!?

Elizabeth's work is absolutely gorgeous- perfect tiny stitches- I tried to get a close up of Pinky's feet but my camera won't cooperate.  
If you look close you will see little ducks embroidered on those cute
web feet!!!

If you have not met Elizabeth yet, you really must go over and say "hi" . 
Her blog makes me smile every time I visit!  
Tell her you came by way of me please!
  She has the greatest tutorials and is so sweet about sharing her how to's - 
Such a generous and oh so sweet lady! 
Thank you Elizabeth!

Thank you for all the Birthday Wishes this week!
How blessed I feel to have so many friends and loved ones in my life! 
I am truly blessed beyond measure-



Would you like to win a CSN giveaway? 
Head over to these blogs-

ABC's and Garden Peas
Sweet Deals for Moms
Short on Cents
In my Own Style







20 comments:

Elyse said...

happy belated birthday, mary!

it sounds like you had a bee-autiful day. the yellow bouquet is so cheerful!

wishing you a wonderful year!

xo
elyse

Shirley said...

I love getting flowers. So pretty! Belated birthday wishes!!

marty (A Stroll Thru Life) said...

Oh HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I love your flowers. They are both so beautiful and the little duck is just precius. Hugs, Marty

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Happy birthday. If I ever win the lottery I am going to have fresh flowers in my house 365 days a year! That duck is the cutest thing I have seen!

Carol

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Happy Birthday and the flowers are very lovely and the little duck is darling. Elizabeth is so talented!
Glad your day was a great one.
Warmly,
deb :)

Ceekay- Thinkin of Home said...

So glad you had a great birthday. The little duck is precious! Love the feet!!

Shelia said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Mary! Oh what beautiful flowers you've received! And the little duck is adorable!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Lynn Stevens said...

What beautiful flowers! I hope you Birthday wishes all came true!

Thank you for stopping by and best of luck in my giveaway!
Lynn

Sara's Sweet Surprise said...

Hello Mary~Happy Birthday! You know I love *Sweet Surprises!*
Flowers can really bring a smile to the heart.
That lil' ducky is sooo adorable!
He's ready for some summer fun.

I'm relishing the last few days of summer. This month is the finale of our sunshine, so we've been enjoying every minute!
Sweet wishes,
Sara

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

Happy Belated Birthday Mary Ellen!!
What gorgeous flowers and the ducky is just as cute as can be!
You are such an adventurous woman!
Here's to many more Happy Birthdays!
Hugs,
Cindy

Sandy~Romantique Inspirations~ said...

Happy Birthday Mary Ellen, I"m glad your Birthday was a great one. I love surprises too, nothing like getting an unexpected package at your door. Your flowers are lovely, and of course the little ducky is the cutest thing ever...

Wishing you all the best-

HUgs*

salmagundi said...

A belated happy birthday to you. I've not been a good blogger commenter lately, as I have been in and out of the house so much for 2 weeks, with 3 weeks more to go. You won't believe what I'm doing. A friend is an administrator for an estate with no heirs, so we are going through this house that is full pricing things for the sale. The deceased was a traveler, literally shopping the world; plus there are lots of old family stuff. According to law, everything must be sold at the highest optimum price. So my friend is overwhelmed, and I'm trying to help where I can. We'll set up some Sept. dates soon to come visit. Mike will be home tomorrow. Sally

Francie of The Scented Cottage said...

Aww Happy Birthday tho it sounds like you did have a very happy one !
I LOVE yellow roses...pink ones too...oh and white ones...red ones .. well okay all roses.
(())
Francie

Creative Breathing said...

The happiest of birthdays to you Mary! What lovely flowers you received, my favorite gift of all. My little summer duck looks right at home with you. So glad he makes you smile! Elizabeth

Melissa Miller said...

Happy Birthday sweet Mary! Oh your flowers are gorgeous! *Smiles*

Adrienne said...

You and I shared a birthday week! What wonderful gifts and surprises you had. Please stop by and see who filled my heart with birthday wishes.
~Adrienne~

Leann said...

So glad that you were spoiled for your birthday my sweet friend! The flowers are all gorgeous - don't you just love a surprise?!

Enjoy the rest of your week!
Leann

sissie said...

Happy Birthday Mary!

There is nothing like fresh flowers except for that cutie pie duck. That's the cutest thing ever.

hugs
Sissie

laurie @ bargain hunting said...

Oh Mary, what gorgeous flowers, and nobody deserves such pretty birthday surprises more than you. That little duck with the life preserver is soooo cute! Hope you had a wonderful birthday, sweet friend. laurie

Atelier de Charo said...

Happy Birthday my dear Mary, the flowers are just beautiful and the duck is so so cute!!!!

Xoxo
Charo

Some More Meandering you maybe interested in

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...